- Combines power protection, distribution, and control in one unit
- Distribution Box accepts inputs from a range of battery management components via the Manager30 allowing close monitoring of all battery usage and charging information
- Accepts inputs for monitoring up to 6 water levels and temperatures
- Capable of switching devices on/off like lights, TV, electric steps, etc
- Bluetooth connectivity to mobile friendly app on iOS and Android devices
- Fully configurable home screen via RedVision Configurator App
- This kit includes: RedVision Distribution Box
- RedVision In-vehicle Mounted Display Screen
- Manager30 Battery Management System main unit
- CARB EO Number: A-2021-354
REDARC's RedVision Kit (TVMSKIT05-NA) features the award winning RedVision TVMS and iconic Manager30 Battery Management System to provide full control and monitoring of on-board devices and your state of charge.
The DC to DC charger incorporates AC, DC and solar inputs to achieve the best charge for an auxiliary battery and is suitable for all major battery types including Lead Acid, Lithium, Gel, Calcium, or AGM batteries.
The Manager30 operates like 6 separate products, it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move, it's a 110-volt charger, a solar regulator, a battery isolator, a load disconnect controller, all with a remote battery monitor for up to date battery information and charge status.