A2CU 2-Piece OCP Flight Suit by Propper®
The Propper® 2PFDU (Two Piece Flight Duty Uniform) Coat is an authentic, flame-resistant ripstop coat authorized for active duty U.S. Air Force in both garrison and deployed locations. The 2PFDU Coat accompanies the 2PFDU Trouser to provide all aircrew members an improved form, fit and function to perform their duties. The zipper fly and button closure ensure ease of use and improved comfort while still offering protection from flash fires like a traditional flight suit would.
- Miliken ResQ™ FR Ripstop fabric 35% nylon / 35% cotton / 30% aramid (meets mil spec GL-PD07-12)
- NIR-compliant Mandarin style fold-down collar with fastener tapes
- Two tilted chest pockets for easy access with zipper closure
- Covered 2-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Angled upper-arm pockets with loop patches for insignia
- Covered lower-arm pencil pockets with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Right side MCG (Microclimate cooling garment) opening and pass through
- Name, unit and rank loop fields across chest
- Reinforced elbow and shoulder patches
For those looking for even more comfort and control, the right side MCG (Microclimate cooling garment) opening and passthrough ensure personal cooling and heat-stress mitigation are possible for optimal performance in the field.