IntactPhone Arcane Heavily Secured Phone For Individuals And Businessmen
IntactPhone Arcane – Included in the Package
- IntactPhone Arcane
- Charger with USB C Port
IntactPhone Arcane Network Coverage
The IntactPhone Arcane is supported in:
IntactPhone Arcane Technical Specifications
- OS: INTACTOS: Custom Variation of Android 9
- CPU: MTK 6762 Octa Core 2.0 GHz
- Screen: 5.7 inch HD+ IPS
- Display Resolution: HD+ 720*1440px, 18:9
- Touch Screen: 5-points G+F+F Full Lamination
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- ROM: 32GB ROM
- Battery capacity, mAh : 2950mAh
- Working time: 10-16 hours working time; Standby time above 200 hours
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Rear Camera: 16MP with Flash
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- USB: USB Type C
- Memory Card Slot: Micro SD card (T-FLASH card)
- Sensors: Compass+G-sensor+Light-sensor+Proximity sensor
- Dimensions (mm) : 154.2*73.2*8.2mm
- Fingerprint Unlock: Available.
- Sim: Dual SIM, Nano SIM
- Color: Black
- Network Coverage: Europe / USA / LATAM / Asia
What is “IntactPhones”?
IntactPhones are highly secured phones created to keep all your phone activities private. Communicate IntactPhones was designed and built from the ground up:
- Trusted Hardware – Communitake manufactures its own hardware!
- Custom OS – IntactPhones are powered by INTACTOS, a highly secured custom OS made on top of Android 9. INTACTOS contains its own application center which allows you to download and install apps that were verified by Communitake itself.
- Encrypted Communications – your end of the call is always encrypted, your phone service provider may listen to it but won’t be able to decrypt the messages. For an extra level of security, call another IntactPhone via the IntactPhone Secured Call App which will provide an end to end encryption (best for businessmen and sensitive situations)
IntactPhone R2 Security
BEST-IN-CLASS MOBILE ENCRYPTION
- Encrypted voice calls with ZRTP protocol:
- Keys discarded after every call which precludes retroactively compromising the call by future disclosures of key material
- Midway encrypted connection established via Secure RTP (SRTP) over SIP
- Contained messaging
- Messages encrypted with 256-bit AES cipher
- Different keys for every chat session
- Encrypted attachments with built-in sharing control
- Self-destruct messages
- No Google services and libraries for complete privacy
- No backdoors of any kind.
- Trusted execution environment.
- SaaS or on premises delivery for complete control