Mechanix Azimuth Tactical Combat Glove Black
The Azimuth takes aim to protect military and SWAT team members with critical flame resistance during hard-charging operations. The glove is constructed with FR Nomex and FR goatskin leather to protect operators exposed to heat and flame when handling lethal and non-lethal explosives.
The Azimuth features a Nomex gauntlet cuff that provides extended flame-resistance beyond the wrist. The back of the hand is protected by EVA foam to absorb impact and protect against abrasion. The palm features high-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather to provide a great blend of dexterity and durability.
The Azimuth tactical glove maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen capable technology in the palm of your hand. Imported
- Low-profile closure provies a secure fit to the wrist
- 5mm EVA foam padded knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand
- FR Nomex provides critical flame resistance
- Kevlar thread construction improves structural integrity
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm