Okuma Convector CV-354DLX LH Lowprofile Linecounter Reel
The Okuma Convector Low Profile Line Counter is a compact graphite bodied line counter reel that also features graphite side plates. The A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool will keep your braided line or monofilament tight and running straight. The exciting feature behind the Convector is the Quick Drop Switch technology. When engaged, this button will automatically engage the clutch as soon as you remove your thumb from the thumb bar. This is the system serious walleye anglers have been asking for. The low profile stature of the Convector reels feature a mechanical line counter function that measures in feet and utilizes Okuma’s CVT- Clear View Technology anti-fogging system. The precision machine cut brass main and pinion gears keep the reel running smooth along with three total stainless steel ball bearings. The 5.4;1 gear ratio brings in 25.9” of line per turn of the handle. Available in both left and right hand retrieve, the Convector comes in at just 11.7oz and utilizes a multi-disc carbonite drag system putting out over 22lbs of drag pressure. The reel also features an On/Off clicker switch perfect for your trolling applications.
- Gear Ratio: 5.4:1, Line Retrieve: 25.9"
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet. CVT: Clear View Technology anti-fogging line counter
- 2BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings for long last performance
- Multi-disc high output Carbonite drag system
- Quick Drop, switch for precision lure/bait placement
- On/Off clicker perfect for all trolling applications
- Max Drag Pressure: 22 lbs