Heirloom Seeds I Fruit Garden I Preparedness Seeds
The Fruit Garden Preparedness Seeds provides a vital component for your food storage plan. Each bucket contains 9 fruit garden varieties designed to help you stay comfortable in hard times.
While it is important to store the basics in preparation for true want, wheat and freeze-dried foods can get old quickly, especially for children. These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, and are not chemically treated.
Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year's planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
- Melon Canary, Yellow - 353 Seeds
- Melon Casaba, Golden Beauty - 353 Seeds
- Melon, Crenshaw - 265 Seeds
- Melon Honeydew, Green Flesh - 353 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Sugar Pie - 71 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Jack O' Lantern - 71 Seeds
- Strawberry, Temptation - 50 Seeds
- Watermelon, Crimson Sweet - 263 Seeds
- Watermelon, Sugar Baby - 217 Seeds